Monday, January 11, 2010

Holiday Training

Holiday time and family time is the hardest time to get any training done, so i just went with the flow and focused on quality instead of milage. most of my traing was 15km to 20km runs on off road terrain from country gravel roads to tracks up on the prot hills. There was one training session where i want to see how my feet would handle hot conditions off road. The tempature was approx 30 degrees and i was running on clay tracks on the hills. I found for the first 30mins of running everthing was fine after that i could feel the heat i pushed on and found that at the 1 hour point i had a hot spot on the front pad of my left foot.My right foot was fine, i completed my run total of 1hr 30mins and end up with a blister on front left pad of my foot. I put this down to running style mostly and wil focus on how i can fix this problem. Now that the holidays are over i can get back to my normal training.

No comments:

Post a Comment