Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Training completed

Well training completed

Today was my last training run before the race now its a waiting game. Now is the hard part were you mind starts to ask those little questions like am i ready, can i do this, have i done enough training, are my feet hard enough, why the hell am i doing this. Its that fealing of being nervious before your first ever race the fear of failure, for me i thrive on it and it makes me feal alive and challange (and crapping myself). For me i find music levels me out and helps me focus on the task ahead, i spend a lot of time in the week leading up to the race going through every possible thing that could happen or go wrong in the race. I find this gets me mently prepared for the race and the challanges ahead.

The other big task is packing gear for all options and conditions this includes a customised firstaid kit which has a few bits and pieces to help me fix my feet (hold them togeather)if required.

No comments:

Post a Comment