Friday, December 11, 2009

Last 2 weeks of Training

Back into it and i have to say i love running barefoot. I am now focusing on my first race for this season which is the Motatapu off road marathon which i intend to do bare foot.

Training Diary

Tuesday 1st Dec 6km run barefoot flat/roads easy run
Thursday 2nd December 10km run vibram shoes hills/flat off road easy
Sunday 6th December 8km flat run vibram shoes/flat steady
The first week back was just about getting back into it and easing into it.

Monday 7th Dec off road run 15km vibram shoes hills steady pace
Wednesday 9th Dec road run barefoot steady pace
Saturday 15km vibram hills/flat run vibram shoes easy pace

Body feals good and ready to up the kms next week

1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I've just found your blog as i'm keen on barefoot running. I too live in Christchurch and i'm new to this running lark :) My first run was teh Kepler and loved every minute of it.

    I'd be keen to meetup for a coffee/ chat about minimal running/ barefoot running and even go for an easy run some day.

    Good luck with the motatapu.

    www.paulpetch.com

    ReplyDelete