Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vibram Five Fingers shoe review


I do like to test a product and put the Vibram five fingers KSOs through their paces. To be honest when I got them i looked at the shoes and i had a few doubts to say the least. However I casted them aside and put them through the works. I have run approx 50kms in the KSOs in the following environments:Forrest running off road tracks river beds and roads I found them to be great.
I was concern about rubbing and chaffing between the toes but it was not an issue at all. I found that the shoes offered protection of the sole of the foot with out interfering with the natural bio mechanics off running barefoot. When running off road I was able to step on all sorts of things I would not dream off in bear feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment